Commercial – Deadlocks & Deadbolts
Lockwood Synergy® 3540 Short Backset Mortice Deadlock
Lockwood 3540 series mortice locks suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, retail and similar buildings. All 3540 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are built of the finest materials, with the easy action and solid feel of the world’s finest locks. Features include:
- 3 different sized bolts, 22m for hinged doors, 28mm and 35mm for hinged or sliding doors
- Stainless steel bolts
- Available with many different types of internal levers and turns
- 23mm backset
- Suits hollow stile door sections with 28mm internal width and 58mm maximum external width and timber Doors 32 to 58mm
- High quality zinc alloy case
- Available in satin chrome finish
Legge produces a full range of architectural hardware which is well recognized in the Australian Market. Leggemortice locks are fire rated & tested to Australian standards and offer excellent quality and reliability at an affordable price. The Legge range includes innovative standard backset & narrow stile mortice locks and a large range of door furniture. LEGGE MORTICE LOCK STANDARD BACKSET The Legge Pacific L9MF multi functionmortice lock is a high quality versatile product that is ideally suited for commercial, industrial and institutional needs where durability and security are of major importance. Features include:
- Fire rated
- 60mm backset as standard but available upon request with extended backsets of 89mm and 127mm
- Converted simply with one external operation from a vestibule lock to a combination lock if required
- No need to open the case when changing functionality
- Stainless steel latch bolt is reversible to suit all door handings
- Deadlatched by a stainless steel sub bolt that retracts automatically with the main latch bolt
- Elongated furniture screw holes to enable it to accept a wider range of furniture
- For use on doors with thickness of between 32mm – 50mm
- Cylinder retention via a threaded pin
- Compatible to most electric strikes
- Supplied without cylinder
- Rebate kits available
- Finishes of satin chrome, polished brass and chrome plate
Lockwood 3573 Sliding Door Mortice Deadlocks
Suitable for heavy duty use in industrial and commercial buildings, institutions, clubs, schools, hospitals, hotels, and similar buildings.
3570 Series Cylinder Mortice Locks are made from quality materials to meet high durability and strength requirements.
Various deadlocking functions operated generally by key outside and by turnknob or key inside. Locked by key or turnknob when door is closed.
For all sliding door deadlock functions specify primary lock (3573SC). This lock can then be easily adapted to suit function required.
Compatible with all Lockwood cylinder escutcheons, turnknobs and plate furniture.
Lockwood Synergy® 3579 Series Mortice Locks and Deadbolts
For use in high security government, institutional and commercial projects. The 3579 Series Mortice Lock has been successfully SCEC endorsed for secure area applications.
The Lockwood 3579 Series Cylinder Mortice Lock has been successfully fire tested up to 4 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standard AS 1905.1 – 2005, Part 1: Fire Resistant Doorsets.
Features of the 3579 Series Mortice Locks and Deadbolts
- All handing type features of the lock including hub selection, anti-lockout screw and reversible latch are accessible without removing the plates
- 570 oval type cylinders and retaining pin can be used (cylinder must also be SCEC endorsed for secure area)
- 2 x 1.2mm stainless steel plates fixed through the lock provide increased strength to the cylinder and latch areas of the lock
- Available with all 3570, 3571, 3572 and 3574 functions
To achieve secure area rating, the 3579 Mortice Lock must also:
- Be fitted with a SCEC endorsed 570 oval cylinder which is also secure area rated, e.g ABLOY PROTEC.
- Be fitted with full plate furniture including Lockwood 1800 Series, 2800 Series and Artefact Series II
Select from the Lockwood 1800, 2800 or Artefact Series II plate furniture ranges to maintain compliance with SCEC Secure Area ratings.
Available in Nightlatch, Deadbolt, Vestibule Set and Combination lock configurations.
Lockwood Synergy® Series Short Backset Vestibule Locks
Synergy Series Short Backset Vestibule Locks are made of the finest materials, with the easy action and solid feel of the world’s finest locks.
Various latching functions operated generally by key or handle outside and by turnknob, key or handle inside. These locks comply with building regulations for single-action escape doors. For ease of selection specify primary lock i.e, 3582SC. This lock can then be easily adapted to suit function required.
Features of the Synergy Series Short Backset Vestibule Locks
Single Action Escape
Both lockset and furniture are reversible without disassembly.
Compatible with Lockwood 4800 and 5800 Series Furniture.